Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Juliet Ibrahim 'Spits' in the Face of Facebook Scammers


Facebook "pirates", "hackers" or "clones"  is certainly nothing new. We have heard about endless cases of fraudulent people creating fake Facebook profiles using images, names and other information of certain people oftentimes celebrities to send friend requests to unsuspecting people and duping them in the process. Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim has been under constant attack by these fraudsters and has over 10 cloned facebook accounts which are not associated with her in any way.

 According to her; " It has come to my notice that a lot of people have come up with fake Facebook profiles in my name and have subsequently duped a lot of people especially in Nigeria, giving them the impression they are dealing directly with me. As frustrating as it is, telling such people to desist is a fruitless venture. I don't live in Nigeria but I have a team there. My facebook account is 'Juliet Ibrahim Safo Original fanpage' .  If anyone needs to contact me , they can send emails to info@julietibrahim.net, juliet@julietibrahim.net or info@julietibrahimfoundation.org . They can also call +233244042757 or +2348052528607."

No comments: